Are you stuck in a dream?
The one where you’re running to something but essentially just standing still?
You envisioned so much for your company and you’ve had some real successes but catching that next wave of serious growth is daunting.
Do any of these challenges existing in your organization?
- Marketing drip programs are always discussed but never launched.
- Sales funnel enhancements are always needed but are never implemented.
- Digital budgets seem justified but never really map to reality.
And then there’s this thing called ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. You’re certain that something in the acronym a.i. should keep you awake at night but you really don’t know.
This is where it all falls apart for many companies – at the intersection of marketing and sales with the demands of our new digital world.
First, know this: every company is facing this – you’re not alone. So, where does the problem lie?
I believe that the most successful companies of tomorrow will be built with this single assertion:
“Time is the new commodity.” – Sir Richard Branson
I’ll make this short because I value your time. Let’s do the math.
Your average marketing, sales, and digital professional is confined to this mortal existence with the rest of us.
+ They have 9600 minutes of working time on average every month.
– Admin tasks eat up at least 15% of their time.
– Another 1000 minutes wasted through distractions.
= just 7000 minutes of good quality dedicated time to your bottom line.
Now ask yourself – better yet – go ask your team members:
- Are you championing marketing efforts that have real impact on revenue?
- Do you focus sales interactions on prospects who have a real chance on closing?
- Have the chosen digital investments made on systems and campaigns proved profitable?
- Do you know what role artificial intelligence and machine learning should play in your organization?
In short: how much time do they invest on tasks directly contributing to the bottom line? Better yet ask them: do you have the tools to know where your time is spent?
If this described you and your organization – we need to chat.
Next steps: email@example.com